Alta White Teeth Whitening
Bella Labs Teeth Whitening
Idol White Teeth Whitening

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Will Teeth whitening hurt? Can I get it dine the same day as I get braces off?

Question by Douglas Eisenberg: Will Teeth whitening hurt? Can I get it dine the same day as I get braces off?
So j am getting my braces off tomorrow and I wanted to get my teeth whitened with strips. Do you have any suggestions??? Should I wait a while to get them whitened? Will it hurt? Thx!


Best answer:

Answer by MB
That doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

I suppose it depends on the orthodontist. When I got my braces off, the orthodontistst was so rough, that my mouth was full of sores. My gums were swollen and painful for a week. I think he was just careless. Maybe you will have a better experience.



What do you think? Answer below!

1 comment:

  1. Teeth Whitening, Lasik GuideJuly 25, 2013 at 10:59 PM

    Because the teeth are normally more sensitive after you take the braces off, We suggest you don't use whitening products right away. Give your teeth two - four weeks to have a rest and then whitening them.


    Usually, the teeth whitening whitener is safe, even teeth whitening sometimes improves your gums health. Most people experience little discomfort or pain after teeth whitening treatment. however, the discomfort or pain should subside within 24 hours.

    ---------------------------------

    recommend the whitening system, hope it can help u
    10 Best selling teeth whitening products in 2011

    1. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects Strips
    2. Crest 3D White Advanced Vivid Whitestrips
    3. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Gentle Routine
    4. Crest Whitestrips Supreme Professional Strength
    5. Crest Classic Whitestrips Strips - Best for first user

    6. Luster Weekend Whitening System
    7. NEW Nite White ACP 22% Gels - Big event coming up
    8. Crest 3d White 2-Hr Express Whitestrips Strips
    9. Crest 3D Whitestrips 5 Minute Touch-Ups Strips
    10. Opalescence 35% Mint Gels - Must caution & restraint

    cost & comparsion
    http://www.teethwhiteningbest.com/teeth-whitening-products-best.htm

    ReplyDelete