Alta White Teeth Whitening
Bella Labs Teeth Whitening
Idol White Teeth Whitening

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

What is the best at-home solution for natural yellowish tone teeth?

Question by know-it-all wannabe: What is the best at-home solution for natural yellowish tone teeth?
My teeth have always had a yellowish tone. I have tried many products but with dissatisfaction in their results. I even spent $ 40 dollars on a little machine that supposedly used the same light dentist use to whiten teeth. I checked with a dentist and the cost of clinical teeth-whitening is nothing less than $ 500 dollars!!! Since I can't afford that procedure I'm looking for a product like the tons that are being advertised to whiten teeth but I don't know which of them work in my case. That is because I don't smoke, don't drink coffee nor a lot of soda so my yellowish tone teeth are completely natural.


Best answer:

Answer by saghir i
check to dentist if u dont drink , smoke so then ,,,,,,,,,why its like that



What do you think? Answer below!

2 comments:

  1. i_do_not_like_stupidityJuly 2, 2013 at 6:54 PM

    Crest white strips worked great for me, but I'm a coffee addict. I'm not sure if it'll work as well if your teeth don't have surface stains. If you don't have sensitive gums, it might be worth giving them a try, since they aren't too expensive and are easy to use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,


    You can get very useful info related your query from http://www.dentalcareonline.info . The website has highly useful resources on detal care. Check it out! Happy Smiling!!

    ReplyDelete