Alta White Teeth Whitening
Bella Labs Teeth Whitening
Idol White Teeth Whitening

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

I want to have my teeth professionally bleached and have a few questions?

Question by me :]: I want to have my teeth professionally bleached and have a few questions?
How much does it cost?
Is it worth it?
How long will my teeth stay VERY white?
Does it look good or just glow-in-the-darkish?
Would I be better off just using white strips?


Best answer:

Answer by lisaasia
The cost depends on your choice of dentist, so ask when you call to make an appointment. If it fits your budget it's worth it, and if your dentist does a good job, your teeth will look very white not ghoulish. Again, it's best to have whitening done professionally, but it's more expensive than using white strips.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment