Alta White Teeth Whitening
Bella Labs Teeth Whitening
Idol White Teeth Whitening

Monday, July 8, 2013

Are there any effective ways to make your teeth whiter without dentist help?

Question by Sammi: Are there any effective ways to make your teeth whiter without dentist help?
I'm 17 and my teeth aren't as white as what I would like them to be. I brush 2-3 times daily for about 2 minutes each time, don't drink coffee, don't smoke, eat healthy and use mouthwash. I don't want to have my dentist bleach them if I can help it. I'd rather know if anyone recommends a good whitening toothpaste(and maybe how long it takes to work?) or home remedies. Help please?


Best answer:

Answer by Merrie
I use Listerine Whitening mouth rinse. It works great since I have braces...plus it costs less. Just gargle it twice daily before you brush your teeth and then use any whitening toothpaste. It took took about three or four weeks to get my teeth super white, and I drink a lot of tea. Get much better results now than when I used whitening strips before braces.



Add your own answer in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. Due to personal experience the best teeth whitening product by far is called Idol White, its a newish one and has been on

    the market only a few months but its done wonders for me and my wife. Im an ex smoker and used to enjoy alot of sweets and

    chocolate so my teeth were very stained and yellow, especially all that coffee as well didnt help.

    Anyway i came across a free trial of idol white so it saved me some money, all i had to do was pay shipping and handling. I

    gave it a try and it was awesome, mine and my wifes teeth are lovely and white and those ex smokers stains are now gone and

    i now feel much more confident about smiling in public.

    If you want to try the same free trial as me then click here http://choprz.com/43939/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peroxide Teeth whiteners work at home and are very effective if used right.
    Whitening Toothpaste sometimes works but wont be very drastic and just does a slight lightening over a very long time. Its really good to maintain white teeth after a bleaching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you can have white teeth without the help of a dentist.
    the most effective and the easiest home tooth whitening method is to use a soap bar. It is preferable that your bar contains glycerol. You can apply it to tooth brush and add half of a teaspoon of baking soda with a sprinkle of salt.

    I personally did this once-twice a week at most 3 times a week. You should not do this regiment for more than two weeks at a time and never back to back months. It may degrade the enamel.

    Your teeth will become brighter when you destroy or clean the dirty coat; this is what baking soda and dentist teeth cleaning method does.

    ReplyDelete