Alta White Teeth Whitening
Bella Labs Teeth Whitening
Idol White Teeth Whitening

Monday, June 17, 2013

What is the best teeth whitening product at the moment?

Question by : What is the best teeth whitening product at the moment?
I was a smoker and always promised myself once I quit I would whiten my teeth...they aren't horrible, just are a very fainy yellow. Enough for me to notice being I see myself everyday. Anyways, I was wondering waht is the best teeth whitening product on the market without a prescription/dr's visit?


Best answer:

Answer by glennie
if you are looking for the best teeth whitening, check out this site

http://the-best-teeth-whitening-in-internet.blogspot.com/

You'll get a white and bright smile just in 1-2 days and it'll last for 6 months or longer.



Give your answer to this question below!

2 comments:

  1. Over-the-counter whitening kits are probably the best choice that you have. Just follow instructions of the kit properly and all will be well. The best whitening procedures are still those given by professionals in dental clinics as they have been tried and tested by professionals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teeth may become discolored from smoking. You can whiten your teeth by DIY method. the most effective and the easiest home tooth whitening method is to use a soap bar. It is preferable that your bar contains glycerol. You can apply it to tooth brush and add half of a teaspoon of baking soda with a sprinkle of salt.

    I personally did this once-twice a week at most 3 times a week. You should not do this regiment for more than two weeks at a time and never back to back months. It may degrade the enamel.

    Your teeth will become brighter when you destroy or clean the dirty coat; this is what baking soda and dentist teeth cleaning method does.

    ReplyDelete