Alta White Teeth Whitening
Bella Labs Teeth Whitening
Idol White Teeth Whitening

Friday, July 26, 2013

What are some tips to make your teeth whiter?

Question by Michaela: What are some tips to make your teeth whiter?
I think I've tried just about anything trying to make my teeth whiter. I have a very little amount of enamel on my teeth. Do you have anything that might work?


Best answer:

Answer by killer guy
you can ask your dentist about it or go to the market and see were they have the tooth past section and see what they have there for your teeth



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Rubbing the teeth with a little baking soda or coarse salt will do the trick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a few months ago I was in the exact same situation and I didn't want to spend a lot of money for the dentist. So I tried out different toothpastes but not one of them got me this fresh white on my teeth. Last week I found something real interesting it's some new amazing teeth whitening system that made my teeth bright white.

    ReplyDelete