Alta White Teeth Whitening
Bella Labs Teeth Whitening
Idol White Teeth Whitening

Friday, July 19, 2013

How much does it cost to get your teeth whitened?

Question by RBest - Why so serious: How much does it cost to get your teeth whitened?
My teeth are kinda white but they have coffee stains on them. Will getting them whitened at the dentist remove the stains?
And I have already tried the Crest White Strips & the Tray. Neither works for stains.


Best answer:

Answer by .
I wouldn't recommend you going to the dentist because the same technology the dentist uses is on the market now & it will definitely be still cheaper than the dentist. I saw this at sephora, check it out:
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P281835



Give your answer to this question below!

1 comment:

  1. I had a dentist who told me not to waste my money on dental office or cosmetologists whitening. He said that a full box of crest white strips do the same thing. (They are a lot cheaper. About $ 40. I paid $ 400 for a short series of appointments to have them done professionally once and the strips worked as well a few years later.)

    ReplyDelete