Alta White Teeth Whitening
Bella Labs Teeth Whitening
Idol White Teeth Whitening

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Interested in getting my teeth whitened?

Question by afc118: Interested in getting my teeth whitened?
My birthday is coming up soon, and so is my brace removal. My mom has offered to pay to get my teeth whitened at the dentist (btw, if anyone knows the varying costs of different treatments please share!) as a birthday present. I was wondering if anyone else has invested in this, and if I should?

*My mom has offered to pay for professional whitening, or to buy me a smartphone for my birthday. Which would you pick?


Best answer:

Answer by d whittaker
Get a smartphone and just buy crest whitestrips. They are almost as good as professional whitening.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. ⓘⓕ ⓤ ⓒⓐⓝ ⓓⓡⓔⓐⓜ ⓘⓣ, ⓨⓞⓤ ⓒⓐⓝ ⓓⓞ ⓘⓣJuly 23, 2013 at 10:41 PM

    well, i have the custom trays and bleach from my dentist and it works really well. i think it cost me about $ 50 (and then anytime you need more of the bleach gel, it's like $ 20ish - which comes w/ 4 syringes).

    i know that a lot of dentists around me are offering free whitening (either the take-home trays or Zoom!) with a new patient exam though, so that might be something to look into.

    personally, i'd rather get the smartphone just because there are a lot of options for whitening your teeth that don't cost that much but are still effective.

    congrats on getting your braces off and happy bday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The results from in office whitening are not always the best (for example britesmile/zoom). It is very expensive and often times the patient is let down by the results. We recommend custom trays with bleaching gels from the dentists or even give crest white strips a try, you will have better results.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see that you are looking at whitening your teeth. Before you go to the dentist why not take a look at this unique system that is guaranteed to bring amazing results fast and that will last for years. What makes it so ? This is an inexpensive way (just a few bucks) and you'll have white teeth for the rest of your life. I'll admit I haven't tried it myself but it maybe what you're after. Anyway it doesn't hurt to check it out.

    ReplyDelete