Alta White Teeth Whitening
Bella Labs Teeth Whitening
Idol White Teeth Whitening

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

How much would it cost to get tooth pulled and also get my teeth whitened?

Question by Micky: How much would it cost to get tooth pulled and also get my teeth whitened?
Im from Ohio and as a kid i was lazy when it came to taking care of my teeth. I do now. But i still dont have the greatest teeth. Need one pulled and teeth whitened, but my parents have no insurance. How much all together do you think it would cost?


Best answer:

Answer by Allie
Hello there. Well to get your tooth pulled would probably cost somewhere around 100$ . And to get them whitened would cost about 400 to 500$ . But the insurance would not cover the whitening of your teeth anyway. So together it would cost about 500 to 600$ which is a little pricey. I hope I helped and tht you can get this worked out.
~Alex



Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment