Alta White Teeth Whitening
Bella Labs Teeth Whitening
Idol White Teeth Whitening

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

How to make teeth whiter without cost?

Question by YogurtSpecial: How to make teeth whiter without cost?
I have noticed my teeth getting 'duller'. I'm only 18 so naturally I can't afford anything.
I do drink a lot of tea which I think is the main cause.
My teeth are clean, and my dentist never has any problems.


Best answer:

Answer by Only Answers
Green Apples will do the magic!



Add your own answer in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. Everything has a cost to it so I imagine you meant with little cost.

    Try using a natural method like coconut oil which is cheaper and safer than a professional visit, or bleaching kits at home

    here:

    http://whiter-teeth-guide.com/whiter-teeth-naturally/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brushing your teeth often or after meal will do the trick, but its best to have a visit to the dentist often too. You should ask your parents for the money. Check out the site I added on the source, you might get some useful information that may help you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you mix hydrogen peroxide with a bit of bi carbonate soda, brush your teeth with it for 2 mins per week and when you reach the level you want of whiteness cut down to once/twice a month. It works so much better than anything you can buy!

    ReplyDelete