Alta White Teeth Whitening
Bella Labs Teeth Whitening
Idol White Teeth Whitening

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Teeth Whitening - how effective and how much does it cost?

Question by mustache man: Teeth Whitening - how effective and how much does it cost?
I'm getting married and I want to get a really white smile. I've got a stain in between one two of my teeth, and they are a little discolored.

Can anybody recommend a professional teeth whitening system? I'm not interested in home whitening systems. Also, how much does it cost?


Best answer:

Answer by Me
make an appt with your dentist and he'll be able to tell you the best method not yahoo answers.



Add your own answer in the comments!

5 comments:

  1. you can go to a dentist and i think they have this machine which whiten the teeth....its like leaser....call one of the dentist clinic near you and ask

    ReplyDelete
  2. mustache man, if you're serious,read this blog before taking any action
    http://myteethwhiteningstory.wordpress.com/
    Thanks to this blog, it helped me a lot to find the best teeth whitening method.
    Hope this helps

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are dentists that can professionaly whiten your teeth, and there are kiosks for that purpose also. Here is some information on the professional teeth whitening systems:http://the-dental-makeover.com/whiten-teeth-to-promote-confidence/choosing-the-best-teeth-whitening-system/

    And have a great wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mustache man I have written about 3 different teeth whitening products here: http://juliestratford.com/top-3-teeth-whitening-products-reviewed/ . These are the products I recommend to my clients so they are highly effective.
    Hope it helps
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can recommend the system I have been using. It's called Movie Star Look. I found this link where you can try it for free:

    http://32whiteteeth.com/Free-Whitening-Kit

    I've been using the stuff for about 3 weeks and my teeth are 5 shades whiter. It works really well.

    It's free to try, but they charge you after the first teeth whitening kit. But my teeth were noticeably whiter after that first kit. You could just use that and then not re-order anymore. Then you'll have some shiny teeth for free. hehe

    Check it out.

    ReplyDelete