Alta White Teeth Whitening
Bella Labs Teeth Whitening
Idol White Teeth Whitening

Monday, November 11, 2013

How much do crest white strips cost?

Question by : How much do crest white strips cost?
A few questions also:

1) Do they work?
2) Can I use them for about a week or two until my teeth are white and then stop and just continue brushing regularly or do I have to keep using them?
3) Did they make your teeth very sensitive?
4) How much are they and are they a good investment?
5) For people who have used them, any advice or anything you want to share?


Best answer:

Answer by Sarah-Claire
I love the Crest Whitestrips! You are supposed to use them twice a day, once in the morning and then again in the evening. Just use them as the directions say. I use them for 2 weeks at a time to avoid sensitivity, then a month or two after that I start another two-week regimen.
I wear mine in the tanning bed, that way you know how long they have been on, and the UV light accelerates the whitening (make sure to smile!)
There are different types with different prices. They are pretty expensive, if I remember. But if you really want to whiten your teeth, I would spring for it. I think they are somewhere around 30 bucks.



Add your own answer in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. If you need any help go here.

    http://www.whitestrips.com/

    ReplyDelete