Alta White Teeth Whitening
Bella Labs Teeth Whitening
Idol White Teeth Whitening

Sunday, December 29, 2013

How to make my teeth whiter with braces?

Question by Chrissy Boshina: How to make my teeth whiter with braces?
I have braces and my teeth are slightly yellow. Advice? I'm not talking about bleaching, more like toothpaste brands or old fashion tricks to make your teeth whiter.


Best answer:

Answer by ⓘⓕ ⓤ ⓒⓐⓝ ⓓⓡⓔⓐⓜ ⓘⓣ, ⓨⓞⓤ ⓒⓐⓝ ⓓⓞ ⓘⓣ
just continue to brush your teeth several times a day. you can try using a whitening toothpaste (i use crest 3d vivid) but i wouldn't use any home remedies until you get your braces off.

hope this helps! :)



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. here's a whole blog story on this...

    Natural Ways To Get White Teeth And Fresh Breath:

    http://prettyprincessgirls.com/beauty/natural-ways-to-white-teeth-good-breath/

    ReplyDelete