Alta White Teeth Whitening
Bella Labs Teeth Whitening
Idol White Teeth Whitening

Sunday, December 15, 2013

How effective are these Teeth Whitening Products?

Question by Jenna.: How effective are these Teeth Whitening Products?
For a while now, I have wanted to get my teeth whitened. They are naturally straight, and I have never needed braces/retainer etc. I bought a few products. Crest Whitestrips, Listerine Whitening & Colgate Total Advanced Whitening. (toothpaste) I am curious if these products work.


Best answer:

Answer by Soph_x
i had my teeth whitened, but i was certain that i wanted them to be effectively white, so i went through my dentist. I am 17 and live in the Uk... so if u r 16.. then u shud be able to get it done, if they say you must be 21 don't listen its rubbish. It cost me about 300 in total, but i noticed the result after just one day. i got it done nearly 2 years ago and they are still white... i highly recommend it. :)



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. they work!!
    but unfortunately your teeth will get MAD sensitive!! it will hurt to eat cold, warm or bite hard things :S

    good luck

    ReplyDelete