Alta White Teeth Whitening
Bella Labs Teeth Whitening
Idol White Teeth Whitening

Thursday, February 6, 2014

What is the best way to bleach your teeth?

Question by Joe Paramedic: What is the best way to bleach your teeth?
I want nice white teeth and don't want to pay big bucks to have it done. Is there something over the counter that I can buy?


Best answer:

Answer by jess
Crest white strips are a good alternative to the office treatments.

Christmas present?!?!



Give your answer to this question below!

3 comments:

  1. There are several at-home teeth whitening systems out there which are inexpensive. The real cheap ways are using strawberries, lemon or baking soda, but they are really not recommended because they can severely damage your enamel. The best way is using whitening trays, which cost a bit more.

    If you want to compare prices, check out:http://the-dental-makeover.com/whiten-teeth-to-promote-confidence/teeth-whitening-cost-indicating-effectiveness/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate Crest White Strips. They are over priced and they made my teeth hurt for about 3 weeks after I used them. I could drink anything cold or hot. It really sucked. I use Nutrabrite. They give a 3 week sample for the cost of shipping ($ 5 i think?), but my teeth were basically pearly after about 10 days, so I have plenty left to use in the future. Here's the link I got them from:
    http://www.playsfetch.net/msc/whiten-my-teeth.html

    ReplyDelete